Friday, February 3, 2017

First Wide Area Test of Live Video Stream

This evening 3 Feb 2017 from 7:00 PM MST (6:00 PM PST and 9:00 PM EST) I will be conducting an initial test of the Solar Eclipse Telescope System. The test will include a live video transmission. If you would like to participate in the video portion of the test follow these instructions:

Here is the Ustream address that I
will be using  during the test. 

Click here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/zNRL9naSk7t

Click on it to see if you get to the 

2017 LiveSolarEclipse channel.

The video window will say OFF AIR until I start transmitting. If you go to
the channel before I go live just stay there and it will start. I will begin
transmitting at approx 7:00 pm MST and continue for at least 15 minutes.
You should see the me and some of the eclipse team then the Moon. That's
the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment